Change the number of displayed rows

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sujeev
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change the number of displayed rows

How I can change the display of number of rows of sales invoice. Currently it is showing only four rows in a customized form, then moving to next page. If there is 12 rows, invoice will take 3 pages.

invoice.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Change the number of displayed rows

Hi @Sujeev 

The number of rows cannot be decreased/increased in the custom form template. You can try increasing the size of the table by extending the borders and check if it then makes any difference. Let us know if you have further queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sujeev
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Change the number of displayed rows

Hi,

Unfortunately, not making any difference. After every 4 lines it is printing in next page. Because of this , I have to waste so many papers for printing a invoice with many items.

Sujeev
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice printing

Hi , I am facing a problem in printing  invoices in MYOB account right plus- 2023.1.0 version .  Every invoices are printing only four lines on each page, after that it is going to the next page. So if there are 16 items in a sales order, i wil take  4 pages . In the customised form ,after four lines when I press tab it is going out the of the box. The box have anough height to fit 12 items atleast. Kinldy advise me how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Sujeev

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Invoice printing

Hi @Sujeev 

It sounds like the customised form template may have tables or fields that are extending outside the page. To test if it's an issue with your custom form try printing an invoice using one of the standard MYOB forms. You could also create a new custom form and test if that prints correctly.

I'll also give you this Help Article, Personalising invoices, that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Let us know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post