Job reports filtering by 100% completed by party

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DebLB
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Job reports filtering by 100% completed by party

Hi all

I am wondering if i can run a weekly report of all jobs 100% completed by sales Manager

I can’t seem to find a place to select a date range

Cheers

Debbie

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Job reports filtering by 100% completed by party

Hello @DebLB 

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

There are Job reports which do have a date range you can select. If the report you are running doesn’t have a date range, a workaround for this would be to export the report into Excel and then sort the data there.

I have attached a help article on Exporting reports to excel for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

DebLB
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi and thankyou for that answer, I was worried noone would be able to help me.

The problem i am having is:

i can do a report of the profit and loss of each job that is  100% completed ( but cannot ad the Sales Manager) and i can do a report on the Sales Manager's jobs put cannot ad the 100% and the P&L

i think i might have to custom make one ( once i learn)

DebLB
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Actualy, sorry to be a pain BUT the the columns i want to add are not in the list available when i go to insert/modify.

is there a reprt that has every field/column available that i could make my custome report from?

Thanks in advance

Digiwise
Experienced Partner
39 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

39Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Deb,

From what I understand you are looking for a report that shows all the jobs that have been completed within a date range (e.g. last week) with sales manager and the P & L details for those jobs.

You could export the two MYOB reports you have identified (Sales Manager's jobs and Job P&L) to Excel and combine them using Excel formulas.  This would require some vlookups and other formulas in Excel and it would be a manual process of exporting the two reports to Excel each time you wanted to get the report.

If you would like an automated solution where you can produce the report in Excel simply with a few clicks and zero human error you could use software we have developed: https://www.mybi.com.au - please contact me here or through the MyBI web site if you would like more information on this option.

Regards,

Clancy

Clancy Malcolm
MyBI - Powered By Digiwise
www.mybi.com.au   |   www.digiwise.com.au
P 1300 122 336   |   M 0418 239 999

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post