23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Online Surcharge

Question. When a customers invoice has the online payments and the surcharge selected, do the surcharges only apply to payments made by the customer using a credit card and not payments made by bpay for example? I only see the surcharges on some payments received online not on all transactions (even thought the surcharge is applicable to all the invoices paid online) and I can't determine if those were paid by credit card as MYOB only says "online payment" Shouldn't the surcharge be applicable to all online payments?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Online Surcharge

Hi @Ninette,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in my response.

Surcharges can be applied to various online payment methods, not just credit card payments. If you choose to pass on surcharging fees, they can be applied to payments made with debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal. BPAY is excluded from this, so you will continue to be charged for payments received via BPAY. For further information, please refer to this Help article, Customer Surcharge for Online Payments.

Feel free to come back if you have any concerns in the future.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post