Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to pay for MYOB subscription by credit card

Our account holder has tried across several days to update our credit card payment details (card was cancelled due to fraud, new card works everywhere else we've used it so far) and is unable to get it accepted. The error message (attached as image) show "unfortunately your payment could not be processed. Please check the details and try again". As I mentioned, the card is 100% correct and has been used frequently, is not over the limit, and I used it yesterday. This is to pay the outstanding balance. We have updated the card going forward, but can't clear the message we receive when logging in that we need to update our details or the file will be read only due to non-payment. It is still showing on the master account an outstanding balance.

error.png
9 REPLIES 9
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: Unable to pay for MYOB subscription by credit card

Hi @BekZ,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

It's a good thing that your payment details has been updated already to avoid any issues with your monthly invoices moving forward. As per checking your account, it seems like the payment declined by the bank. With this, we recommend speaking with your bank for further information. Also, kindly ensure that your payment details is updated by logging into MyAccount.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BekZ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Doreen,

Yes it was declined by bank because card was cancelled. But when we try to "pay" the outstanding (using the button in the billing section) it gives us that error. As I said, the new card we are trying to pay with is fine and we used it as recently as yesterday (after trying to pay MYOB since Tuesday) so it's definitely NOT the card.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @BekZ,

Thank you for your response.

After further investigation into your account, I can confirm that the new credit card you provided has been successfully updated and was utilized three times to settle the due invoice. However, it appears that your bank declined the transactions due to insufficient available credit. It may be beneficial to reach out to your bank directly to understand why the card is not being accepted.

Feel free to create a post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

BekZ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Princess. We'll have to follow up with the bank. When this error came up on Tuesday we checked the limit and there were many thousands available on the card, so I don't believe this is the issue. And the card itself is working. The outstanding amount due to be paid is no where near the available funds on the card, so we'll have to go to the bank to find out the issue.

Thank you both for your help.

BekZ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi again,

I have double checked with the bank, checked the credit limit on the credit card (which it's only using about 5% of its limit right now) and I have used the card today to make a payment. Nothing is wrong with the card. I'm not sure what the issue is or if I'm maybe not explaining myself very well (could well be the issue knowing me!) - our credit card was cancelled, so we had a number of attempted debits with MYOB fail - totally expected. We've logged into our myob accounts and updated the credit card details for ongoing future payments. That's all worked fine. MYOB is giving us a warning on one of the accounts when we go in, saying there's an outstanding balance that hasn't been paid and we will lose access to conduct work if we don't resolve. We've gone into that master account and located the payment to make (around $470 I think) and we click the hyperlink to "pay". We put in the new (working with plenty of available funds) credit card details and then we get the error.

I'm sorry, but nothing on our end is showing as a problem in being able to make payment.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Hi @BekZ,

You're very much welcome. Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter any issues. We are here to help!

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @BekZ

Thank you for your diligence in testing the card. It seems like we might need to delve a bit deeper into this issue. I recommend creating a support ticket via your account at myaccount.myob.com for a more thorough investigation from the dedicated team that has better access.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. If there's anything else you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,
Genreve

BekZ
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you. I think I have logged a support ticket correctly. I shall wait to hear.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @BekZ,

Thank you for the update. Rest assured, your request has been received and is currently being processed. Our support team follows a detailed procedure to ensure that all issues are addressed effectively and efficiently. I'll now close this thread. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to create a new post again. We were here to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post