Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Undeliverable email advising not letting us no email delivery was unsuccessful

MYOB has stopped letting us no if an email is undeliverable.

I have 8 invoices now that I have sent via outlook & have bounced back because of incorrect email yet MYOB hasn't picked up the issue. I went back to our overdue account & found more from August 2023 that have been sent via MYOB but when emailed from outlook they were undeliverable. Why is myob not picking up the issues with emails that are undeliverable?

If this is going to be a contuning issue I will go back to sending invoices via outlook instead of MYOB.

Myob seems to have dropped the ball the last few years, still get the the file hasn't been backed up for 395 day when it is backed up everyday.

4 REPLIES 4
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Undeliverable email advising not letting us no email delivery was unsuccessful

Hi @Kritty796,

Thank you for your post.

I understand how frustrating this can be when you're experiencing issues with our software, especially related to email delivery and backup notifications. Emails can bounce back if the recipient marks the email as spam. If MYOB AccountRight doesn't pick up these undeliverable emails, then kindly check your email settings in MYOB. If you're sending email directly from AccountRight, you can track the email delivery status of the sent items. Could you please confirm if you've used Outlook to send emails or if you're using AccountRight? Kindly check out this Help article regarding setting up your account right in sending emails.

Regarding the backed-up number of days, our team is aware of this and is still investigating. If you've taken a backup every day, please ignore this message for now. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance, and I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Kritty796
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Undeliverable email advising not letting us no email delivery was unsuccessful

I am using  Accountright to send all invoices. I have started sent first in MYOB & a copy via outlook otherwise MYOB doesn't let me know if the email has bounced. I ma send 2 emails for one invoice.

As for the back up MYOB has been investagation this forever. It shouldn't have to be ignored. It should have been sorted out months ago

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Kritty796,

Thank you for your response. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've been experiencing with the undeliverable emails and the backup number of days. I understand how frustrating this can be, and we take your concerns seriously. Our team is actively investigating the root cause of the backup issue to find a prompt and effective solution. In the meantime, kindly tick the box "Don't show this again" to prevent this from showing on your screen.

To address these concerns more effectively, I'll be reaching out to you via private message to gather additional information. Please keep an eye on your inbox, and we'll continue to address and discuss your concern through that channel.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Kritty796,

We hope this message finds you well. We recently reached out requesting additional information to assist with your case. Since we haven't received updates or the requested details, we will be closing this case. Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post