Why have you changed the format of emailed invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

130Kudos

17Solutions

Why have you changed the format of emailed invoices

Why have you changed the layout of the emailed invoices for AccountRight when using Outlook?
I don't want the PayDirect details added to my invoices.  This should only be displayed when I have online payments selected. 

To make things even worse, the invoice when viewed online, the PDF is downloaded or printed the bottom of the invoice is cut off and the reference to our terms and conditions of sale is missing.

How about fixing bugs and issues with these updates and not breaking those things that have been working?

Please stop messing with our businesses.

Update
Spent 90 minutes on the phone only to be told I had to be put through to the PayDirect team only to get a message to say they are closed for today.  What a waste of time.

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

130Kudos

17Solutions

Re: Invoice email notification turn off

Hi @Steven_M 

What about the issue of the View Invoice online headers being appended to the invoices emailed via Outlook ?
How do we turn this off, I am not using online payments and dont want my customers viewing invoices online.

We add comments and notes to some invoices once emailed and dont need or want customers reading those notes as they are for internal use only.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @AndrewStephen 

Where a company file is stored online and you send an invoice the receipt will get a View Invoice button on the invoice. Selecting this View invoice will open the invoice in the Invoice Portal. This is the correct software behaviour since late last year. When invoices are enabled with Online Invoice Payments the View Invoice button is replaced with a Pay now button.

With regards to the Online invoices showing the cut off terms this is something that we have noticed and are working to raise with the required team for an investigation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

130Kudos

17Solutions

Hi @Steven_M

That is not correct, the last update in 2022 had a bug that showed "View Invoice" if customers had enabled Online Payments and then disabled it.   That needed a change in the back end.

Until the update yesterday for 2023.1 it never displayed on any of our emailed invoices.

There has nothing in the release notes.

As for the cutting off of the bottom of the invoices, I have raised this issue many times over the last 2+ years, and now you are forcing unwanted changes on your customers, MYOB is looking at this bug.

I need to be able to roll back to the previous version as I don't want these changes forced on us.

They are detrimental to our business. I can't have a customer potentially viewing an invoice once I have emailed it to them and the invoice is closed.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @AndrewStephen 

I have sent you a private message in relation to the View Online email button on your Outlook emails.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post