company file inaccessible

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FarmNess
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

company file inaccessible

I use 3 company files on my accountright account, and have done for 10 years. yesterday, MYOB made one inaccessible, and despite all day on the phone, I cant get access to it (it's read-only)

I need to process staff pays immediately, and of course no one is there at support to try to get it sorted on the weekend. 

Any way of getting this dealt with before Monday?

7 REPLIES 7
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,523 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,523Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: company file inaccessible

Hi @FarmNess 

Thank you for the post and welcome to Community Forum! We appreciate your patience and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this. Let me go ahead and check your account, please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
  • Business name
  • Company File ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @FarmNess we're happy to help with your concern.

We would greatly appreciate a follow-up regarding the information above to dive deeper into the error message that you have. 

Kindly provide us with more insights or any additional updates about this.

Regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

FarmNess
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi There,

I finally managed to speak with someone in sales who could fix the issue.

I would like to let you know about MYOB's awful service I experienced over the last few days. If I treated my loyal customers the way you treat yours, I would expect them all to leave and take their business elsewhere.  

I have been using MYOB for about 10 years now, for 3 different company files.

Last week, without warning, one of our files was suddenly made inactive. This is a company file we use all the time, it would be obvious to whoever cut it off that it would cause a lot of issues for us. Meaning I couldn’t process our staff pays, or any other business.

We spent all day Friday on the phone and email trying to sort it with you, to no avail. This has cost my business hundreds of dollars of my book keeper’s time. Also no help over the weekend, despite attempts to contact you through various channels. Only today were we able to sort it, by calling your sales department. Finally got to speak to someone who knew what they were doing.

To add insult to the whole affair, we discovered that our subscription rates for our 3 company files has nearly doubled in the past 2 months. As a long term customer, I find this appalling. There is no justification for a doubling of our monthly fees.

If I treated my loyal customers the way you treat yours, I would expect them to leave.  

I can be contacted via the details you have on file if you would like to discuss this in person.

Regards

Matt

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @FarmNess 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry that you had that experience. And thank you so much for being with MYOB for almost 10 years.  I know that this situation had made you upset and that is not how  we want our customers experience it. We always strive to serve our customers and provide the right service. Our apologies for the inconvenience. 

With regards to the subscription, It was announced last March and has an effectivity in the month of June. All MYOB customers should received an email regarding the product price.  You can check on this link

If you need further assistance or question please feel free to post again, We're happy to assist you. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

FarmNess
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Cel, 

if you really did care about your customer experience, you wouldn't double your subscription rates unannounced. I never received an email.

Also, if you really did care about your customer experience, you wouldn't suddnely make one of their files innactive without contacting them first!

I would have thought an offer of good faith to a long term customer would be to continue to charge a subscription rate similar to what we have been paying rather than doubling our rate.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi Farmness, 

Thanks for flagging this to us. I can understand your frustration and sincerely appreciate you raising this with us so that we could resolve this for you.

Firstly, I am glad to hear that access to the file is all sorted. Secondly, in terms of the email communication on discount removal, I have flagged it with our internal team. I learn that a case has been created and it has been escalated to our customer resolutions team. I anticipate that they will be in contact to address your concern at the earliest. In case you don't hear from them, kindly reach out to us and I will follow this up again with you.

I sincerely thank you for being patient and understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @FarmNess 

We would greatly appreciate a follow-up regarding the issue? May I know how it goes? If you still needing help with your concern on your file. you may send us a private message with updates on your concern and one of us will be here to help you investigate it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post