Deleting an incorrect transaction that has gone into reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LyndaL2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Deleting an incorrect transaction that has gone into reconciliation

Reconciliation -How do you delete a transaction that has gone into reconciliation but is for an incorrect amount. My Reconciliation balances but need to get rid of this transaction?

** Moderator note: Subject heading moved to post body and Subject title changed**

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reconciliation -How do you delete a transaction that has gone into reconciliation but is for an incorrect amount. My Reconciliation balances but need to get rid of this transaction?

Hello @LyndaL2 

Thank you for your post.  I hope you will find the community forums to be a great place of shared information and knowledge.

This article from our help pages outlines ways to deal with transactions that need to be deleted after reconciling using AccountEdge Deleting or reversing a reconciled transaction

In short, you should be able to simply open the transaction and delete it from the relevant screen, however you may need to re-do your reconciliation for the period that that transaction falls in.

If this has helped in pointing you to useful information I ask that you mark this post as a solution so that others may find answers easier.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LyndaL2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reconciliation -How do you delete a transaction that has gone into reconciliation but is for an incorrect amount. My Reconciliation balances but need to get rid of this transaction?

Thanks for your help, it has successfully worked by going into the transaction and deleting it. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post