Forum Discussion

Dlmad
Partner
3 months ago

Inventory

I know this a nightmare area....I use inventory feature in MYOB accoutright and it used to be very very good....i repeat used to be. I dont need to purchase a whole new inventory system eg Tall Emu just to name one....for the inventory items i manage...its only small between 10 to 30 items as finished goods...but i would love the autobuild function to be re-instated.  That was a great feature, and i am having to do inventory journals to manage my inventory.  Luckily i am able to do that, but then again i am educated and trained to use profession systems not dumbed down software for the untrained to use.... create a new software program for them and leave us with a professional software system that gives us the tools to manage and look after our clients....Again our software has been stripped of many features but yet the pricing has increased.  

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dlmad

I get that the auto-build feature is really useful compared to manually journaling inventory changes. Right now, auto-build is still available in MYOB AccountRight, but it can only be used in the desktop version. If you still have AccountRight, try opening your file in the desktop app to access the full functionality.

Feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genrevet