Forum Discussion

Michelle32
Contributing User
3 years ago

Supplier Deposits

Hi Guys,

I have a supplier that I have made a deposit payment to.  I have allocated the payment to the order.  This order has now been billed.  The bill now shows 2 x deposit payments of the same amount against it and has become a supplier credit.  It looks like I have overpaid but I can not locate where I have paid this amount twice.  Please help me find if this has actually been paid twice.

Thanks, Michelle

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Try deleting the payment of the deposit and reentering it , same date etc, against the invoice and see if that clears up your issue

Lisa

Michelle32
      Contributing User

I cant delete the payment as the order has been billed.  I get an error saying "you may not delete a deposit transaction or a recorded purchase"  I have attached a copy of the transaction.  Not sure why the system has transferred from deposits twice as you can see there was only one payment.

LRBooks61
        Ultimate Cover User

Sorry the copy of the transaction didn't come across

Have you checked the linked accounts in sales ( setup - linked accounts -sales)

Your deposit should have gone to client deposits - check and see how that is set up too

Lisa