Forum Discussion

SupaSal
Contributing User
3 months ago

Change Credit Card Details for Subscription

Hi,

I have looked everywhere, but can not follow the instructions that I have found to do the change.

I was following the below post from 2 years ago. I can't find any other information about it.

I have logged onto MyAccount, but there is nowhere in there for View Payment Details....

Hope you can help.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SupaSal

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time accessing the payment options in My Account.

If you're not seeing the billing and payment options in My Account, chances are you might not be listed as the Primary contact or Billing contact on the account. These are the only email addresses that can tweak bills and payment options. If there are other contacts in the mix, it might be worth asking them to check their My Account to handle the payment options.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA through this link: myob.com/support , for prompt support.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve