Forum Discussion

5 days ago

Martin

Recieved a phone call from a Myob member today asking if I needed help in a matter as I apparently pressed a botton that asked for assistance. I wasn't even in Myob at the time and hadn't been in it since yesterday. After thinking about this for a while, I'm now concerned that this male person new what was in my account, transactions(Sales), and I'm now very very concerned as the software is cloud based. The phone number was (03) 9600 5371. Isn't this a breach of security or do Myob personnel access your account without your permission. Look forward to your reply.

• Hi there SwannEST2014

I know that you're concern on your account and if you think that there is something that isn't right, it would be best to reach out to our relevant team. You can check our website for security if you wish to raise this to the team.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there SwannEST2014

I know that you're concern on your account and if you think that there is something that isn't right, it would be best to reach out to our relevant team. You can check our website for security if you wish to raise this to the team.

Best regards,

Doreen