Forum Discussion

John_Dinning
Trusted User
2 years ago
Solved

Sample Clearwater files expired

Hi All,

This is not strictly an API issue, but I need Clearwater sample files to test my app and today mine expired.

There is a link to download samples.zip which should contain suitable files but these seem to be for AccountRight version 2022.9 which has not been released yet so will not open. I need files for 2022.8.

Is anyone else having this problem?

FYI The link to download the sample files is on this page:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=21828200&_ga=2.44907233.451216931.1665017401-1548317289.1655704841#expand-WhycantIseethesamplecompanyfiles

In the meantime, does anyone have a working Clearwater_Premier_AU.myox file they could send me please?

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi John_Dinning 

We have been made aware that the sample company files (Clearwater) have expired. This is something that we have passed across to the required team to ensure that they are aware and to ensure that we have a plan for those files going forward.

John_Dinning
      Trusted User

Thank you Steven,

I have just been sent new 2022.8 Clearwater files by your support.

Kind regards,

John.

MitchellH
      Experienced User

Hi Steven_M ,

Would you please have support send me the new 2022.8 Clearwater files as you did with John_Dinning . I am in Australia. Will the 2022.8 Clearwater file only be available for 3 months? If so, would we need to wait until v2022.9 or is there another solution to extend The Clearwater term? Thank you.

Cloud_Mind
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Steven_M 

Can you please send me the latest Clearwater file as well please.  I have a new client meeting tomorrow 10 am and need to demo ARL and business essentials.   Currently I have expired version.  

Thank you