Forum Discussion

Dlmad
Partner
3 months ago

Notes section in employee card files

with payroll there used to be a nice little area in the employee card file where we could add notes regarding and discplinary actions, and discussion notes etc etc that was used to referr back to.....with the "new" browser based that feature has now been taken away....where now can we add notes on employee records.  that would wonderful if that could be added back, but alas i dont have much hope as we long term MYOB users and partners seem to have been forgotten.

3 Replies

• I know on my own skin how frustrating it can be when a useful feature like the notes section in employee records suddenly disappears with system updates. 

Tinnystal
      User

It seems like a step backward, especially for long-term users like yourself. Have you explored using an online notepad like notesonline.com? It offers a convenient way to store and manage notes securely. What I like about it is the option to make notes disappear after reading, which adds an extra layer of privacy and organization. It might serve as a good workaround until a solution is implemented in the system.

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dlmad

I can see how that feature really helped your process. There’s a notes area in the employee information section in MYOB Business where you can add notes about an employee. Check it out, and if you meant a different feature or think the notes section needs improvements, it would be great to post this on the Ideas Exchange board so the development team can consider it for future updates.

Feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve