Forum Discussion

BTS1
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Notes

Hi! We have started using MYOB team app, however I cannot read all the notes on the team portal? There was another message about this. The person who replied to that message (Doreen?) sent a link to a page- https://www.myob.com/nz/support/myob-business/payroll/using-the-myob-team-admin-portal but this link has no info- just the title. I just want to read all the notes my staff have written to me.

Thanks

BTS1
    4 months ago

Hello!

Thanks for coming back to me!

We discovered you need to hover your mouse over the notes and a pop up with all notes will then show- so weve found a work around. However if some feedback could be passed on- it would be awesome if we could have more that 100 characters in notes. Our guys use different machinery which they need to let us know so 100 characters is in some instances not enough. No biggie- they email us as a work around, but for future updates that would be great! Also we have found a number of staff arent able to submit their hours, and need to completely shut down the app then re open every time they change things. So if this could be fixed in a future update, that would also be great! Thanks!

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BTS1

Appreciate you reaching out with your concern. Apologies for the delayed response.

It seems you're having a bit of a challenge viewing the notes on your employee's timesheets. It's possible that they might not have added any notes before submitting the timesheet, as this is an optional field. Hence, there could be instances where the timesheets are submitted without any notes.

However, if your employee insists that they did include a note upon submission, we'd be more than willing to look into this further. Please provide us with screenshots or any other relevant information that could help us understand the situation better. 

Feel free to reach out if you need more help with this or anything else.

Thanks,
    Genreve

BTS1
      Experienced Cover User

Hello!

Thanks for coming back to me!

We discovered you need to hover your mouse over the notes and a pop up with all notes will then show- so weve found a work around. However if some feedback could be passed on- it would be awesome if we could have more that 100 characters in notes. Our guys use different machinery which they need to let us know so 100 characters is in some instances not enough. No biggie- they email us as a work around, but for future updates that would be great! Also we have found a number of staff arent able to submit their hours, and need to completely shut down the app then re open every time they change things. So if this could be fixed in a future update, that would also be great! Thanks!

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BTS1

Thank you for your response.

It's great to hear that you've found a solution to your issue. Your feedback is valuable to us. However, I must inform you that while our development team considers suggestions from all forum boards, they primarily focus on the Ideas Exchange boards. I would recommend posting your suggestion there for more visibility and potential assistance.

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve