Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

MYOB teams

We have a new employee and they are on our employee list how do we invite them to MYOB Team app?

They havent recieved a link to sign in .

They dont appear on our timesheet list either. 

• Hi Jane4660,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in my response.

Welcome to the community forum! I hope you find it a great source of information.

If you have a new employee, you'd like to invite to the MYOB Team app, simply access the MYOB Team admin portal. From there, navigate to the "Location" section and select "Add Employees." This action will send an invitation to the new employee, including a link to download the MYOB Team mobile app. For detailed instructions on this process, please refer to this Help article, Getting Started with the MYOB Team.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Jane4660,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in my response.

Welcome to the community forum! I hope you find it a great source of information.

If you have a new employee, you'd like to invite to the MYOB Team app, simply access the MYOB Team admin portal. From there, navigate to the "Location" section and select "Add Employees." This action will send an invitation to the new employee, including a link to download the MYOB Team mobile app. For detailed instructions on this process, please refer to this Help article, Getting Started with the MYOB Team.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess