Forum Discussion

Kristyh1
Trusted User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Teams

My Client uses MYOb Teams timesheet and we are wondering why we can only see timesheets from April 2022 but we started using this in January 2022?

Is there a way we can go and pull these timesheet from before April 2022? 

• Hi Kristyh1,

Thank you for your post. 

Our teams are aware that historical timesheets older than 12 weeks (in most cases) are no longer accessible via the MYOB Team app, however, they are working to resolve this. 

For now, If you are needing to view timesheets older than this, you can find historical timesheets in your Accountright software under Reports > Payroll > Employees > timesheets. Once you've navigated to this report you can enter the relevant date to pick up the requested timesheet. 

Let me know if you have any further queries, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Kristyh1,

Thank you for your post. 

Our teams are aware that historical timesheets older than 12 weeks (in most cases) are no longer accessible via the MYOB Team app, however, they are working to resolve this. 

For now, If you are needing to view timesheets older than this, you can find historical timesheets in your Accountright software under Reports > Payroll > Employees > timesheets. Once you've navigated to this report you can enter the relevant date to pick up the requested timesheet. 

Let me know if you have any further queries, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

MelinC
      Experienced Cover User

Hi

I am trying to access older time capture time sheets in MYOB Teams and I have read these are not available yet. You have instructed the previous user to go into MYOB Payroll Payroll reports and timesheets. I have done this but it does not include any clock on or clock off information only total hours worked in a day. Is the clock on and clock off information not available anymore?

Thanks