Forum Discussion

KathyDavis
Experienced Partner
5 years ago

Auto Adjust Provisioned Entitlement amount

We have recently been turning this feature on for our sites.

Now there are regular value adjustments entries in leave history, some with zero impact others with substantial values and no change to rate of pay.

1. Does anyone know the logic behind this

2. Does anyone know where the leave values are being stored so that it can be monitored.

One client had a $42k (approx value of leave) adjustment go through on one employee and there were no changes to his rate of pay. There was a transfer of leave entitlement from one entitment (4weeks AL) to another (6weeks AL). I would have expected a plus /minus (net $0) if any entry at all.

Await your input.

Cheers

Kathy

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LMc69
    Contributing Partner

Hi Kathy

Did you get a response to your queries?  I'm considering enabling this feature for a particular client but concerned about getting all these "auto adjustment" entries if they are not required!

KathyDavis
      Experienced Partner

Hi LMc69 

No I didnt receive a response.

The this site was one of the first Advance Sites so there was a lot of leave adjusting/updating required when we turned on the feature.

I am finding that in general from pay run to payrun there are constantly 1c adjustments, but over all it is behaving itself once it balances up to current the entitlement values. 2020.3 is even better now with adjustments being able to post to GL during the entry of the adjustment.

Cheers

Kathy