Forum Discussion

7 days ago
Solved

Entitlement decimals

I have found old threads relating to this however is there any updates on why leave balances show as 3 decimals in entitlements however when reporting on a pay slip they show as only 2 decimals. This causes massive confusion and if correcting a pay can throw things out by as little as 2 cents. 

Can we set it to 2 or 3 decimals across the board for entitlement balances? If not can the MYOB team look at fixing this issue to ensure smoothness of payroll and paying out entitlements.

• Hi there PayrollGS

I've looked into it, and currently, we don't have the option to set entitlement balances to 2 or 3 decimals universally. However, I've flagged this concern with our team for review to be considered for future enhancements to improve payroll accuracy and clarity for entitlement payouts. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there PayrollGS

I've looked into it, and currently, we don't have the option to set entitlement balances to 2 or 3 decimals universally. However, I've flagged this concern with our team for review to be considered for future enhancements to improve payroll accuracy and clarity for entitlement payouts. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

• I appreciate the response. It is a very important part of payroll and to ensure accuracy with your software that it be looked into and fixed ASAP.
    Thanks.