Forum Discussion

neleh10a
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

Adjusting Leave Entitlements

I noticed that Annual Leave was being accrued on payment to employees for kilometres travelled for business.  I have calculated the amount that needs to be adjusted  and have processed a zero amount payment and adjusted the leave accrual field by the amount but it is not being adjusted in the entitlement card file for the employee.  Do I have to adjust this manually myself and if so how do I do this.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, neleh10a 

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to adjust the accrued annual leave of an employee, you will need to create a pay run with a zero amount for everything except the number of hours against the annual leave accrual. If you will add the hours, kindly enter a positive number of hours, and if you need to decrease the annual leave accrual, please enter a negative number of hours against the entitlement category. This way, it will adjust the accrued annual leave on the employee's card file.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

neleh10a
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you for your reply, however, I have done this twice and nothing happens.  The card file is not updated and there is no records of the 0 pay run that I have done twice.   I have checked the transaction journal and pay advice for the employee and there is no record even though I have recorded the transaction. The accrued annual leave has to be a negative amount and it does not seem to want to register. 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, neleh10a 

Thanks for your response. 

Kindly attach a screenshot of the pay run you are trying to process. Also, please make sure to enter the number of hours instead of the amount so it will adjust the accrued leave from the employee card file. Please remove sensitive information from the screenshot before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen