Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Leave Balance Adjustments

I need to make an entry to an employee's LSL entitlement but i cannot enter in either 'Balance Adjustment' or 'Carry Over' even though i follow the instructions.

thanks

• Hi rapidhaulage 

Thanks for your post. You should be able to enter the hours in the employee card>>Entitlements>>Balance adjustment column. If you can't, can you please provide a screenshot of that window, make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the Forum.

Your other option is to enter the hours against the LSL entitlement category when you process the next pay run:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi rapidhaulage 

Thanks for your post. You should be able to enter the hours in the employee card>>Entitlements>>Balance adjustment column. If you can't, can you please provide a screenshot of that window, make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the Forum.

Your other option is to enter the hours against the LSL entitlement category when you process the next pay run:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

rapidhaulage
      User

Hi,

thanks for your response. 

Hopefully the attached screenshot is visible.

I can click in any other box and it allows an entry, but the LSL highlighted will not.

If you cannot solve this, i will try the other option next payrun.

thanks

Sue

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi rapidhaulage 

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. If you are still having trouble with this please let me know and I'll be happy to assist further.