Forum Discussion

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey speightsalehous,

When I tried to open the leave liability report, everything worked fine on my end. Could you please let me know if you receive any error messages when you try to open the report? This will help me pinpoint the issue and find a solution for you.

Best regards,

Doreen

WendyG1

I am also having difficulty with the leave liability report. When I click on it shows the date range to choose but before I can enter the dates it goes to a blank page and gets stuck there.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Wendy

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi WendyG1,

Got it, let's tackle this together. I've tried to open the leave liability report on my end, but didn't encounter any issues. No worries, here are some steps to help resolve the issue you're facing with leave liability report:

• Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache can resolve display issues.
        • Update Browser: Ensure your browser is up to date, as older versions may have compatibility issues.
        • Try a Different Browser: If the problem persists, try accessing the report using a different browser.
        • Check Pop-up Blockers: Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled, as they can sometimes interfere with report generation.

Best regards,

Doreen