Forum Discussion

Trish_Lee
Contributing User
2 months ago

MYOB Developer Partner Contact

Hi,

I would be grateful for any help.

For more tha 6 weeks I have been emailing the ecosystem@myob.com for assistance with our Deveoper Program.

Our previous contact was Nigel Tilley, who has now left.

I have even resorted to raising a support issue with the API team.

We have been part of the Developer program for over 20 years.

I have had absoltely NO respose from the repeated emails.

Can anyone help me with a direct contact, email or phone excluding the ecosystem@myob.com email address as they simply do not bother to answer.

Thanks 

Trish

4 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Trish_Lee , the support ticket system is the official way to contact API support team for issues, and in my experience always gets a reply, and for me promptly. I assume you provided all the required details. It's a service channel so 'your mileage may vary'.

Trish_Lee
      Contributing User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion.  It is a last resort for me to come on to the forum, but I have exhausted all other avenues.

I tried the support ticket system as well, initially they replied, said they would find a contact, but I have follwed up twice over the last 2 weeks and no answer.

Not sure it will help, because it is relating to a continuation of haaving our app on Marketplace which was part way through with Nigel Tilley prior to him leaving.

Thanks

Trish

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Trish_Lee have you been to our developer.myob.com website for assistance? You mentioned you tried the API team but want to check on this. Thanks

Trish_Lee
      Contributing User

Hi, 

Yes I have.

I need to speak with someone regarding our app, as Nigel Tilley who has worked with us on this has left.

I have sent at least 9 emails to the ecosystem@myob.com regarding this to absolutely no answer at all, not eve a read receipt.

Thanks

Trish