Forum Discussion

2 months ago

MYOB Migration Services Ticket # INC0430117

Hello

I was just wondering how much longer it will be to get the file migrated to MYOB

MYOB Migration Services Ticket # INC0430117 - 

Email received 24 Mar - INC0430117 - MYOB Migration Services- File Received confirmation

Thank you for your time

Kathy

3 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Kathy18 , on Tuesday (2nd April) I was advised that due to high numbers of migrations, files received up to 18th March were being processed.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kathy18,

It's great to have you in our community forum!

Thank you for your post and for providing your migration ticket details. As per further checking, the migration team has already received your file. However, due to exceptionally high volumes, the turnaround time for the migration process is currently longer than what is expected. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter. Rest assured that our team is working with your files and will give you an update once the file is successfully migrated.

In the meantime, feel free to post if you have any other queries. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella