MadHatMedia
Cover User
12 years ago
Planned

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

49 Comments

KarleneP
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Liam

We are also looking for the ING Direct bank feed. How long before you anticipate before this is available. This is a high priorty Thanks

Liam_M
    Former Staff

Hello GIR 

Thanks for your feedback. Having bankfeeds from ING Direct is a high prioprity for us. At this stage we are still in discussions with ING Direct.

To anyone wanting to see bank feeds from ING Direct we encourage you to keep commenting and voting here. We also encourage you to give ING Direct your feedback as well, to let them know that you'd like to see there banking services integrated with MYOB Bank Feeds.

http://www.ingdirect.com.au/contact-us.html

Regards

Liam

MYOB Support

• Hey - its coming up to two years since this thread was started. Has there been any update  on discussions with ING?

Surely after all this time there must have been some sort of progress..

Cheers

Michael

• Hi

I would like an update as to the likelihood of ING being available as a bank feed in the near future?

This is a huge reason for me using your service.

Cheers

Adam

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Planned
    Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.