clinteidelman
Former Staff
5 years ago
Done

Multi-Currency: More reports showing values in originating currency

What reports are most important for you to see foreign values ie. values in originating currency

Would love to hear from you in the comments

Thank you.

50 Comments

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi nicolea , did you have GL accounts in version 19 in foreign currencies, which have now been converted to your home currency? Would these be for such things as inter-company accounts, foreign loans? What else?

The GL is now 100% home currency, and therefore you cannot keep a foreign currency GL balance except if it is part of receivables or payables. This function appears to have been deprecated, as a by-product of the design change. Any users affected by this change should add their comments. 

• * Bank Reconcilations in originating currency

* Accounts Receivable reconciliation detail

* Accounts Payable reconciliaton detail

* Also, the ability to enter General Journals in a foreign currency

• Please please please put back the Purchase order report with original currency

RobertV
    Experienced Cover User

Paying one of our foreign suppliers (in Euro), we have many invoices and orders in Euro for this supplier, each invoice can have 100 or more items, I found the Payable Reconciliation Summary report, where I can select the supplier and the originating currency that gives us one line with the amount owing in Euro, then when I go to the detailed report I dont have the option of the originating currency, it is in AUD Dollars and I need it in Euros, so i can reconcile the suppliers invoices (in Euro) against our purchase orders also in Euro's and that seems not possible,  its very dificult to see if the prices charged by the supplier match the euro prices entered on our order as we can only print the data in $$$ 

A solution would be appreciated

Robert

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Receivables Reconciliation Detail and Payables Rec Detail - a obsolutely required in originating currency