Leanne49
Contributing Cover User
10 years ago
Done

MYOB Invoices (app): Ability to record quotes

Why can't we do quotes through the On The Go App?

We have a service business that provides quotes which we then change to orders when the customer has decided to go ahead. It is only when the job is complete we change it to an invoice.

Currently (for us) the On The Go app is only good for looking up customer details and nothing else.

The app needs to have the option of quoting!

I can't even view any quotes or orders already in the system- I can only view invoices, is there any point to that?

"on the go app quotes"

56 Comments

GCR
    Cover User

I also run a service business and not being able to do quotes on the run with On The Go extremely disappointing. If this was added it would make the app very worthwhile and would streamline my business!!

• I totally agree! I purchased myob on the go monthly subscription for this  sole purpose yet it is usuless for what i need it for!!

And i get a robot answer in conclusion

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thank you for your suggestion Leanne49 

On The Go being a young product, our development team are looking into adding more features in the future. Being able to create quotes would definitely be a quite useful function, I would encourage users who wish to see this function to cast your vote and/or leave your comments.

• I know how to create an invoice using on the go but it would be great if we could also do a quote or if after a phone call from a customer, change a quote to an order then take payment (deposit)

keith

Kym__Yeoward
    Ultimate Partner

Currently Customer Quotes and Quotes are not available in On The Go. You might like to ask for sales quotes to be added, in a future update.