11 years ago
Open

Reconcile Accounts: Click and drag to select (multiple) tick boxes

Hi,

can you please bring back the function that was available in the old versions of MYOB eg Premier v19, whereby you could click and drag the mouse down over the tick boxes in a Bank Reconciliation or when processing payroll? I know the feature to click and select / unselect ALL the tick boxes, but the drag and select feature was really useful for selecting / unselecting groups of transactions in one go. I get so frustrated having to click each single box!!

Thanks

Kate

"Group Ticking of Tick Boxes"

88 Comments

gailmorgan
    Experienced Cover User

Seriously why hasn't this been implemented yet??????????????

Noel4819
    Experienced Cover User

We must get this back. we see small changes over the years/s quite frankly none have been any value to me.

yes clicking a 100 or more at a time is pathetic and time consuming.  Surely this is not to hard to fix.  

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your continued support and for sharing your suggestions in our forum. We appreciate your active participation and your commitment to improving our services.

I would like to inform you that while the feature you suggested has not been the focus of our development team recently, it has not been overlooked. Our team has been prioritizing other enhancements, new features, and compliance changes. However, your suggestion is noted in our records.

We value your input, and we are committed to continuously improving our services based on our users' feedback.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best,
    Genreve