EZeusch
Partner
11 years ago
Done

Report: Journal Security Audit - Landscape page orientation

Could the default lay out of this report be landscape so that the complete report is visable. PLEASE!

I have only just found the reason these reports did not make sense any more .They only print half the screne.

They are a valuable tool if changes need to be duplicated to up date  a master file

Thankyou Elizabeth Zeuschner

"Journal Security Audit"

5 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thank you for the feedback EZeusch. It would be great to hear if other users would like this to be the default as well.
    DuncanS
    Ultimate Partner

Matthew,

I agree with Elizabeth.

Absolutely essential that the Report is on 1 page without having to change the page setup.

Default to Portrait all on 1 page would be preferable.

Can you give some feedback on the reinstatement of the Session Report.

• Agree the reports are now quite difficult to run this way.

LaraADS1
    Trusted Cover User

I would love this,  along with the name of the account, not just the number, as I check on where my Assistant is posting the amounts to as much as the other details.

Thanks

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows the user to set up different PDF style templates for their reports. Within this, you can set the page orientation to Landscape. This way when you use that particular PDF style template for printing you will get a landscape PDF copy of the report.

Please note that this will not change how the report is produced on screen, only the PDF printing of that report.