TransitEng
Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Sales: Enter Sales - Ability to select packing slip for printing

Before the last upgrade we were able to print a packing slip without printing the invoice first. This has changed and now we have to print the invoice to be able to print the packing slip. The issue I have with this is most of our customers have their invoice emailed to them which means we are throwing away the printed invoice, which is a waste of paper and toner. Can it be changed back to the old system?

"Print packing slip from edit invoice window"

34 Comments

KattC
    Former Staff

Hello CBS001 

You can do this within the software, if you go to the Sales>>Print/email invoices>>Select the packing slip you have created or that you use>>Select the ones you want to print>>Click the print button.

CBS001
    Contributing Cover User

I want to just print out the Packing Slip without the invoice, as above, but this doesn't work.

The Invoice still prints out first after we record the Order. We want to just print the Packing Slip when saving the Order and when we change it to a Invoice, Print the Invoice then.

Please help

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status removed:
    New

Thank you for suggestion. You can print a packing slip without printing an invoice. To do this go to the sales command center and click print/email invoices. Click advanced filters and select the appropriate lpackin slip layout in the 'sale type' field.

• i agree with the previous message, it is a pain if it can be reverted back as like the above I email the invoice and just need the packing slip to go with the goods.