TLC_K
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
New

Would love an in tray in the Sales, to upload payment certificates and attach dockets?

3 years ago I posted "Would love an in tray in the Sales, to upload payment certificates and attach dockets?" come on MYOB , I am still getting emails regulary with people agreeing this is much needed, why is this so unachievable with MYOB when so many are crying out for it?????? seems customers are going unheard on this one.

13 Comments

payrollers
    Experienced Partner

Similarly the ability to attach documents to Receive Money would be fantastic

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TLC_K Suzi_Byrom 

Thank you for sharing your ideas and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We'll be raising this through the required team ,rest assured that we'll provide communications and updates once this feature will be added in our system also, you are welcome to submit and share your insights here.

Kind Regards,

Princess

Suzi_Byrom
    Contributing Cover User

TLC_K join the queue but I wouldn't hold your breathe. This was first suggested WAY back in March 2015 via Re: Sales: In Tray - attach documents but sadly and frustratingly now 8 years later ... with 484 "Thumbs Up" and 259 "Comments" supporting this we're still nowhere close apparently.