MrMoss
User
11 years ago
Open

Setup: Ability to enter transactions in a different currency (multi-currency)

Is there any plan to bring multi-currency to the new Essentials range?  The direct competitors both have options for this whereas MYOB only has it on AccountRight Premier as far as I can tell.

Thanks

"Multi currency in LiveAccounts / Essentials?"

19 Comments

StephenO
    Contributing Cover User

I require to be able to send invoices to USA and EU companies. The invoices will be in USD/Euro. They pay in USD/Euro and I receive the day rate currency conversion. If my vote contributes to being able to do this, then you have it now. Thanks!

StephenO
    Contributing Cover User

The way I'm handling this at the moment is to invoice my USA client, outside of Myob Essentials.

When the money is deposited in my bank, then I can see the result of the conversion from USD to AUD and now have a AUD amount.

Then I create an invoice in Myob for the AUD amount, and can allocate it correctly to the bank deposit.

Hope this assists others while we await further development from Myob.

• Small Australian companies still deal with international clients.  We need the ability to invoice in multiple currencies!

Thanks!

• I too really would like this option, i am still evaluating this sorfware and have a few things i would like added

AlexChapman
    Contributing User

This is such a basic feature, and it is staggering that MYOB has forced MAC Accountedge Users onto MYOB essentials without providing such a basic feature. Xero does it!!

sues0204
    Trusted Cover User

please bring multi-currency functionality to Business - yes, I use Accountright but would love to be able to work completely in Business.  the lack of multi-currency functionality is the only thing stopping this.

jason_drivas
    Contributing User

Has this been enabled for myob essentials yet - i cant seem to find out?