problem of going online from network version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PF201812
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

problem of going online from network version

Hi,

My company is going to put our company file online in order to transfer from STP 1 to STP 2 requested by ATO. I clicked the button "Go Online (upload this file)" and received a message as below:

MYOB subscription message.png

We have subscription and we paid the fee every month. I don't know how to go to the next step. If I click "subscribe" then I was directed to a page for subscription. 

We accidently put a company file online a few years ago, but we never used that online company file. We keep using a library company file via the network version. I am not sure if the current problem was caused by the previously uploaded company file? If so, how to replace that one by uploading our current company file? Can anyone help?

Thanks very much.

Simone

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: problem of going online from network version

Hi Simone (@PF201812

Thank you for your post. As there is already a file online, the system can see the place for the online file to be uploaded to is already being consumed. So instead of doing this through the Upload this file option, you would need to restore it online.

To do this:

• Take a backup of your offline file. 
  • Restore the company file Online with AccountRight Live. 

If you have any issues with the above workaround, feel free to send me the following over Private Message so I can assist you further:

• Serial Number (or Client ID)
  • Account name 
  • Your name 
  • Any error message you get when you attempt to restore the file

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post