2FA Setup - change from email to app method

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Partner Donna_RRQ
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2FA Setup - change from email to app method

hello,  None of the links in previsou articles are feeding through to the appropriate place anymore.

Can you please advise how to change 2FA from email method to authenticator app method?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,186 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,186Posts

1,010Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: 2FA Setup - change from email to app method

Hi @Donna_RRQ

This can be done in the Security Centre, here are the basic instructions on how to do this:

1. Go to: https://my.account.myob.com/personal

2. Log in with your MYOB login details (You may need to enter an authentication code)

3. Once signed, click onto Get Started to start the process on setting up your Authenticator app:

temp.png

As a small note, I highly recommend making sure you download and keep your 2FA Backup Codes as being without these codes could cause some headaches if you don't have your device with you.

Here is a good support note for this topic: Switching between email and app two-factor authentication

If you have any troubles along the way, send me a Private Message with your Email Address and I can re-set this on our end so that when you next sign in to any system it will let you setup 2FA again.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: <link removed>

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post