Contributing Partner
Australia
Bookless
Contributing Partner

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

To Do List Won't Load

Accountright 2019.1 won't load our To Do List.  It just hangs until it gets the error - An application operation has timed out, Would you like to retry the operation?  If you say yes, it tries and then you get the same message.  Was working last week.  It's always been a little slow but now won't load at all.  File is currently on a Server in the office running Server Edition (unsure if it's related to all  of the Server issues), but can't get it to work on an individual workstation either.

Took a backup and restored to a stand alone workstation.  Still won't work.

What else should I check?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Staff Ron_T
7 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
Ron_T
MYOB Staff

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: To Do List Won't Load

Hi Bookless, are you still having this issue? My apologies for not replying sooner.

I've tested setting up the To Do List to automatically load on my company file on 2019.1 and had no timeout issues.

The help topic AccountRight not responding suggests trying turning off antivirus programs and trying to open AccountRight on another computer in case there's a particular issue on the first computer.

Give those tips a go and let me know how you get on.

regards,
Ron

Contributing Partner Bookless
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Bookless
Contributing Partner

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: To Do List Won't Load

Thanks for your response.  It appears to have corrected itself so actually unsure what the problem was.  Took a couple of days.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post