Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Supplier - Ability to put card 'on hold'

Experienced Cover User

26Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

is it possibe to put a particular creditor invoice on hold - to remind not to pay that invoice

"to place a supplier card on hold"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hello @Maverick 

Thank you for your suggestions, we're always looking to improve workflow in AccountRight and would be happy to consider putting a hold function on the creditors invoice. 

I encourage anyone else that would like this function in future upgrades please comment and post.

Kind regards,

Kat 

20 Comments
RobynSh
6 Posts
Cover User

Yes, please!

We are operating in liquidation and invoices dated prior to a certain date are not to be paid but are also not yet to be cancelled.  They appear on the To Do list and it would be great if they could be easily excluded.  It would also be helpful if the invoice number was added to the To Do LIst and if you could print a report showing only marked invoices for checking off before clicking on Pay Bills.

Chevron
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would definitely use this function as I have seen it in many other programs and it works well to be able to place supplier invoices on hold for payment until credit notes are received

Patti_Syme
Experienced Cover User
146 Posts
Experienced Cover User

That would so handy.  Currently I am entering HOLD beside the supplier invoice number.  Not great as I can still mistakenly pay it.  I need the invoice entered for reporting purposes but I need to hold payment until certain criteria are met.  

Andrew-G
1 Post
Cover User

Hi,

I notice this idea was posted in March 2015. Has there been any progress towards including this in any new upgrades to the software?

This function would be so useful for us. Working in the construction industry I find I have to manually identify all queried invoices & either not enter them onto the system until they're resolved or write individual emails to keep finance notified of queried invoices until they are resolved, to maintain accurate cash flow forecasting & make sure they're not paid until the query is sorted.

If/when this is implemented it would also be useful to have the option on the Aged Payables report to exclude or include all held invoices.

RoebuckMS
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Has there been any new development regarding putting a creditor or a purchase invoice on hold.

Keen
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes please need the facility to put a creditors invoice on hold and be able to note why it is on hold.  

mayankC
2 Posts
User

is it possibe to put a particular creditor invoice on hold - to remind not to pay that invoice

mayankC
2 Posts
User

AdmireAccounts
2 Posts
User

Not just the invoice - but the supplier altogether.  To stop any staff creating new Purchase Orders with them.

PPA01
1 Post
User

Putting a  Supplier on hold , would be a benefical option for us. we need to approve workmanship before invoice can bee paid