Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Count Inventory: Ability to sort columns

Experienced Cover User

13Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi can you please consider the idea of being able to sort the columns in the Count Inventory command.  This would make our stocktaking SO much quicker.

"Count Inventory Column Sort"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

Thank you for your post and comments. We can see that being able to sort the Count Inventory list by Items numbers or Item names can make the stock take process a lot easier. While the Count Inventory report can be sorted by Item numbers / names, the actual Count Inventory window cannot currently be sorted. We request others who would like this change to be brought in the program to please vote and add any relevant comments.

11 Comments
G_I
Experienced Partner
42 Posts
Experienced Partner

Thank you again TonyLane,

I will be using that functionality, however I hope you see why it doesn't solve my issue:

Specifically because we need to view the items sorted (decending) by "on Hand", and then enter the actual count for each of those items on that screen.

At the moment we have over 10,000 Items listed - most of them we don't hold any stock, and we have to painstakingly go through the whole list looking for the items that we do have in stock, so that we can make the alterations.

Please accept this as a feature request Smiley Happy