Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Would love an in tray in the Sales, to upload payment certificates and attach dockets?

Contributing Cover User

11Posts

70Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New
New

3 years ago I posted "Would love an in tray in the Sales, to upload payment certificates and attach dockets?" come on MYOB , I am still getting emails regulary with people agreeing this is much needed, why is this so unachievable with MYOB when so many are crying out for it?????? seems customers are going unheard on this one.

13 Comments
Suzi_Byrom
Contributing Cover User
50 Posts
Contributing Cover User

@TLC_K join the queue but I wouldn't hold your breathe. This was first suggested WAY back in March 2015 via Re: Sales: In Tray - attach documents but sadly and frustratingly now 8 years later ... with 484 "Thumbs Up" and 259 "Comments" supporting this we're still nowhere close apparently.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
2,869 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @TLC_K @Suzi_Byrom 

Thank you for sharing your ideas and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We'll be raising this through the required team ,rest assured that we'll provide communications and updates once this feature will be added in our system also, you are welcome to submit and share your insights here.

Kind Regards,

Princess

payrollers
Experienced Partner
17 Posts
Experienced Partner

Similarly the ability to attach documents to Receive Money would be fantastic

RobDorr
4 Posts
User

It has been requested so many times and for so long. If I had a choice I would move to Xero for its ability to attach documents to sales. for this feature alone. We have a lot of Recipient Created Tax Invoices and we need to keep a copy for tax aufit purposes. RCTI are common in the agricultural business. can't belive that MYOB has ignored this feature. they must have their heads in the sand.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
2,869 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @RobDorr @payrollers 

Thank you for your suggestions. We'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

Cheers,

Princess

Pauline23
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User

COMPLETELY AGREE!! Paperless is the way to go but MYOB are not helping. We need:

Attaching docs to Sales Invoices (eg. Customer PO's, signed delivery dockets, requests for credits)

Attaching supports docs to General Journals

Digby
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User

Due to the very limited constraints that MYOB have with invoice set out information I have never been able to use the sales function to create an invoice for a client. The ability to attach pdf invoices i create in word would be so good.

We dont sell a product we sell a service and need addtional information on our invoices but it is impossible to do in MYOB so we only use it to record the sale. 

GibsonGroup
1 Post
User

I am surprised this has not been actioned already as it would be a tremendous time saver

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @GibsonGroup, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We understand how important this feature can be for your daily workflow and we appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that all these feedbacks are monitored by the developers team and will be added in the product roadmap based on feature request. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. We'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

TLC_K
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I keep getting replies about how handy this feature would be, and that MYOB monitor suggestions. Clearly they dont ,as people are screaming for this function to upload documents to the sales tray. I have been asking for this for a few years now, and many agree. Its obvious MYOB dont listen to their subscribers and their needs as it seems to be falling on deaf ears!!