Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia

26Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Sales Orders - copying to a new version of AccountRight

HI.  I am looking for some guidance.  We have been using AccountRight  for years and the file is so big we have decided it is time to Archive it and start a fresh with opening balances from 1st July 2020.  I have the new file and have entered the opening balances for all accounts, I have entered the Supplier and Customer Sales to balance the Accounts Payable and Accounts Recieveable Open Invoices.  My issue is I don't know how to enter the Customer Orders that are sitting in the old file, many of which have payments made against these.  They have not yet been Changed to Invoices - that are still sitting as orders.  How to I enter these in the new file?  Do I have to manually enter them as Brand New orders for just the balance outstanding?   The payments for the orders are sitting in a Balance Sheet item account called Customer Deposits.  But I can't see how to enter these against this account.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you

Amy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,007Posts

76Kudos

98Solutions

Re: Customer Sales Orders - copying to a new version of AccountRight

Hi @BWBServices 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Has this since been resolved? If not, dd you try to export the customer orders from the original file and importing the data in the new one? Here is a Help Article that may be able to assist you in this matter: Importing and exporting data.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post