Partner Zone

Time Billing sales order showing GST inclusive on entry screen

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AmyLP
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Time Billing sales order showing GST inclusive on entry screen

Hi,

We just upgraded a client to 2019.4.  When they enter a sales order using time billing layout, the price on the screen shows as GST inc even though the tick is off GST inc.  Although it is calculating correctly doewn the bottom, it is causing confusion for the client.  I seen a previous thread about this for 2018.1 and the solution was to tick inc GST then untick to re-trigger it however that is a pain.  Also this issue does not appear to be in the demo file for Plus NZ.

Is there some other preference we should be looking at?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,637Posts

6,144Kudos

6,671Solutions

Re: Time Billing sales order showing GST inclusive on entry screen

Hi @AmyLP 

We are aware of a situation in which using the Prepare Time Billing Invoice function in AccountRight 2019 which values will be Tax Inclusive instead of Tax Exclusive. This is something that has been passed across to the required team for further investigation for a future in product fix. At this stage, we don't have a timeframe for when that in-product fix will be included. However, the temporary workaround is to tick and untick the Tax Inclusive option in the Enter Sales window prior to recording.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

AmyLP
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

It is very disappointing that a known issue still has not been resolved despite the various updates - as mentioned there was a thread from someone when they were on 2018.1.  Ticking and unticking only works for one line, not the whole entry so no an ideal work around.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,637Posts

6,144Kudos

6,671Solutions

Hi @AmyLP 

Thank you for your additional feedback in regards to this situation. I have passed it on to the required team. In the meantime, until an in-product fix has been included, using that Tax Inclusive tickbox trick would be the recommendation to ensure that you have the correct values.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post