2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

User can't print customer invoices

We use online AccountRight and have 3 users. When 1 user tries to print a customer invoice the system totally freezes and MYOB needs to be closed and re-started to get it working again. This only started happening yesterday, no issues before that. I have tried printing the same invoices on the 2 other user login's and they work perfectly. Do you know why one user would all of a sudden have this problem? That work station has no printer issues and can print fine, the issue is only in MYOB. The invoices are recorded and in the system correctly, it is just when you try to print that it seizes up.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,872 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,872Posts

1,408Kudos

1,682Solutions

Re: User can't print customer invoices

HI @hph 

I would be inclined to start by trying to print to another printer, such as the Microsoft XPS document writer. This would use the same printing functionality within AccountRight and on the computer but use a different endpoint, being the printer.  If the freeze was happening using a different printer it would rule out the printer being the cause of the freezing.

Additionally it might be worth trying to print a dummy invoice from the Clearwater sample company. As this is an offline file, this would help clarify if the file being online is contributing to the freeze or not.

Lastly its also worth ensuring everything else is closed on that computer when printing from the online file. This frees up as many system resources as possible, just in case its simply a lack of resources causing the freeze

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post