Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement balance detailed and summary

Hi,

I am having a problem with the opening hours reverting back on just Long Service Leave on both the entitlment summary and detail. If i enter a full year date i get the correct entitlement amount shown at available balance but if i just say the 18th of january my last pay day the opening hours goes back to what it was at the start of the financial yr. On the 6/4/2020 the employee had 299 hrs, she had no LSL paid out again until the 24/8/2020 and the entitlment report show the hrs taken is correct then the available hrs change but then the next week i print the report the opening balance stays at 299. I have only just realised that it keeps reverting back. The employees card is correct. 

It is only for LSL no other entitelment is effected. I havent changed anything so i'm completly confused 

Thanks

entitlement yr.png
entitlement 18.1.21.png
1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,378 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,378Posts

341Kudos

518Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlement balance detailed and summary

Hi @Jnet 

We're aware of an issue where Entitlement Balance Summary and Entitlement Balance Detail reports can display the opening balance incorrectly. This occurs when the report is being run for a period after the leave has been taken but no additional leave has been accrued on that leave category. If either of these reports is run with a start date before the leave is taken then the report will show correctly.

This is something that the product development team is working on and we will post an update once there's a fix for it.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post