0Kudos

0Solutions

Import errors -2603 & -4863 when updating employee's card

Hi

I am using version 2018.1

i am trying to update all my employee cards with Country = Australia

I exported the Card ID and Addr 1 - Country into a txt file

I then updated the Addr 1 - Country to Australia

I saved the txt file and imported it and received the above error codes.

No records were updated - why ?

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
25,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

25569Posts

2942Kudos

3732Solutions

Re: Error code -2603 & -4863

Hi @CFY

We have identified when updating employee cards through the Import/Export Process that if the banking details are not included in the Import you will encounter the import error -2603 Banking information is incomplete. I would recommend taking a look at my post on Import Card Employee Cards Error -2603 Banking information is incomplete for more information.

In terms of import error 4863, I would need to know the message attached to that import error to assist further on that import error.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User CFY
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
CFY
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks @Steven_M,

i followed the instructions perfectly and import partially worked (75%) with balance of records having several new error codes - which beggers belief given the records were exported from the same file !!!

This and many other problems are clearly coding issues in the software - your solution is a workaround which doesnt cut it for paid software - especially when the ealier version i use works perfectly.

i sure hope its all working before 30.5.18 so that those of who are being forced to ugrade versions to be STP compliant can test before 30.6.18

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
25,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

25569Posts

2942Kudos

3732Solutions

Hi @CFY

Thank you for your additional feedback in regards to this situation.

This has been something that we have passed across to the MYOB Program Development team for closer investigation for a future release. At this stage, we are not able to provide an exact timeframe for when that will be resolved. However, adding that banking details to the import file, as mentioned above, is the workaround so that the card information can be updated.

In saying, if you do need to update an employee's card for Single Touch Payroll we do recommend using the Payroll Reporting>>Check Payroll Details tool, which is being enhanced with the next AccountRight 2018 release.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post