Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Alma22
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Super

Hi there,

I have just tried to sign-up for Pay Super, the owner of the business hasn't done this before. 

Anyway I assigned him as an authoriser and accidentally assigned myself as a Pay Super Administrator instead of creator - and now I realise the Pay Super Administator role enables you to authorise, or does it? 

If so, how do I change the assigned roles?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,808 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,808Posts

1,388Kudos

1,673Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Super

Hi @Alma22

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

The role of Administrator does allow you to authorise the payments, amongst other rights such as being able to change certain details online. Our help article Changing your Pay Super details, does explain how you can log in and make changes using the self-service features of Pay Super.

Ideally the business owner should be set as the Administrator, with other approved signatories on the bank account set as either authorisers, if they are allowed to make the superannuation payments, or creators, if they aren’t allowed to pay the superannuation.

Do let us know how you get on with this.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Alma22
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts