Processing pay

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JTC1
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Processing pay

Trying to process pay for a newly set up employee. Have her hours and salary $ all set up properly however, no $ value showed while processing her pay. So have to manually work it out. 

3 REPLIES 3
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Processing pay

Hi @JTC1

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to check first the pay cycle you have selected when processing the pay run, it should not be unscheduled or bonus and commissions. Also, if no amount is showing on the standard pay on the employee card file, you would need to change the hourly rate amount on the card file.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

JTC1
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Leneth,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I have checked on the employee's card.  She has been set up "Salary" on Pay Basis with an annual salary "$".  So the Hourly Rate box is showing a respective hourly rate in grey colour.  Pay frequency has been set on "Fortnightly", and Hours in Fortnightly Pay Period has also been set up properly.

Other than that, I don't know where has it gone wrong.

I have mirrored her card to other salary employee file and they are literally identical.

Is there anything I have not done right?  Please advise.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @JTC1

Thanks for the update and thank you for checking the setup of your employee.

You may try setting up employee pay automatically, every time you are processing the pay you would go to the standard pay of your employee and then enter the amount.

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post