lindsayp1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Tax Tables Oct 2020

Hi MYOB

you really need to speed up the implementation of the tax tables.  Other software has done this already, we are almost at 2 weeks since the tax tables were produced by the ATO.  Your users are saying loud and clear that they need them introduced - please listen to us and spend some of the money we pay you month in and month out to solve our problem 

thank you

15 REPLIES 15
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,471Posts

332Kudos

470Solutions

Re: Tax Tables Oct 2020

Hi @lindsayp1

Thank you for your post. Due to the way the tax tables have been configured some changes to the payroll processes inside the software are needing to be re-configured to address these latest tax tables. In saying that, our teams are working on those changes to ensure those latest tax tables are available to users before the ATO deadline of 16th November 2020.

More information and updates on the Tax tables will be available on the following post - Tax Table Update - Oct 2020. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

marshstreetmed
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Couldn't agree more. Why so long

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,471Posts

332Kudos

470Solutions

Hi @marshstreetmed

We do understand your frustrations, however as mentioned due to the way the tax tables have been configured some changes to the payroll processes inside the software are needing to be re-configured to address these latest tax tables. The ATO have advised the following: 

"As the changes to withholding are made part way through the income year, employers and other payers who are unable to immediately implement these changes into their payroll will have until 16 November 2020 to do so.

Employees and other payees will receive their entitlement to the reduced tax payable for the entire 2020–21 income year when they lodge their income tax return."

Our teams are working on these changes to ensure those latest tax tables are available to users before the ATO deadline of 16th November 2020.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,471Posts

332Kudos

470Solutions

Hi @lindsayp1@marshstreetmed

The Tax tables have now been updated, for information on how you can get the update please refer to our article AccountRight 2020.3.1 is now available.  Please note if you're using Essentials, the tax tables have already been updated you will not need to do anything.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MarshStreet2350
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

What about AccountEdge Pro

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,471Posts

332Kudos

470Solutions

Hi @MarshStreet2350

Thank you for your post. Our teams are still working on the release for AccountEdge to ensure these tax tables are available before the ATO deadline of the 16th November 2020, as soon as I get an update on this I will update you.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Warraich
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Melisa_D 

Hope you are well.

Thanks for updating MYOB with new tax tables.

We are having an issue with updated AccountRight in deleting/reversing a payroll of an employee from payroll process after its recorded/posted.  MYOB wouldnt process the request and crashes to be restarted all over again.

Error reports have been submitted.

Can this please be fixed as we are in the middle of our payroll and need to update payroll for couple of employees.

Thanks

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,471Posts

332Kudos

470Solutions

Hi @Warraich

Thank you for your post. I can see that our moderator Tracey has responded to you in regards to this on the following post

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

marshstreetmed
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions