Time in Lieu Accrual carried forward

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Time in Lieu Accrual carried forward

I have started a new program and have recorded opening balances in Time in lieu accrual and also ticked it to be printed on payslips.  When I do a report on entitlement the opening balance is not showing and when I do payslips the entitlements accrual is not printing on payslips. Is it a problem with the new version or does it not record. thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

58Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Time in Lieu Accrual carried forward

Hi @irene_sbridge

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great source of information.

AccountRight Live will require a payroll category to be used in that payroll year to get shown on the payslip. If you haven't used a payroll category in that year it will not appear on payslip even if you have a current balance for that entitlement. 

If you would like a category to appear and you aren't intending to record a transaction to that entitlement in the coming pay periods there is a way around which is mentioned in this conversation on the Community forum- TIL balance on pay slip.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post