We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,363 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,363Posts

341Kudos

516Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Hi @Stina 

So we can check what's wrong, please send us your serial number by a Private Message.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Graffleigh
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

2020.3 didn't solve this problem for me, yes anyone can use an accountant to do it for them but that's not the point. MYOB charge more and more each year for a product that isn't working correctly and they should fix it ASAP. Just spent an hour on the phone this morning just to be put back on hold to someone else for another 1/2 hour, still not fixed.

Jesh_D
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

102Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @Graffleigh 

We really do apologise for any inconvenience this issue has caused while our team work to have a permanant fix available.

If upgrading to 2020.3 has not solved this issue for you, could you please send me a private message with your serial number

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

almiconsulting
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I have just tried to lodge my quarterly IAS/BAS and get the subject error messsage.  I am using AccountRight 2020.3.24.318.  I have run the GST Detail report without any issues but still get the error

Is there a resolution for this error?

Mick

ALMIConsulting

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,133 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,133Posts

735Kudos

799Solutions

Hi @almiconsulting 

In the Sign In window please make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefined

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post