Forum Discussion

PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
8 months ago

The Support section of our website is getting a makeover!

We’re excited to share that on the 4th of October, our help and support pages will get a refresh. We’ve simplified the design to make accessing help more user-friendly and intuitive, optimized for easy navigation, and to make finding answers a breeze. 

Some things will stay the same – you can still access MOCA and Live Chat through the same pages.  

This is just the beginning of improvements to your support experience. Stay tuned for updates to support articles next, ensuring we can provide you with the best support experience possible. 

Access help by going to MYOB Support - MYOB Support

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    H-TS
    Trusted User

I'd rather just have better phone support. I don't have hours to sit all day trying to sift through out of date responses here in the forum, or trying to find the right words to use for searches of the support pages, or to wait for a live chat responder who will disconnect me if I take more than a few minutes to reply when I've been waiting for a heck of a lot longer than that for them.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi SusanLarge, and H-TS,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing, and I'm sorry for the delayed response. Please feel free to share the details of the issue you're facing, and we will do our best to assist you promptly. Your feedback is important to us.

Regards,
      Earl