Api rate limit

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Peterhawkins
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Api rate limit

Hi I have built a driver that connects to the api. I added an off the shelf rate limiter to it. I have checked and can confirm that it is working.

However my process dies with a rate limit exceeded error. It does that before it even reaches the 8th call let alone 8 per second.

It typically dies after around 5 calls (including the authentication calls themselves - one to get a token and one to get company url then three more). I even throttled it back to just three a MINUTE and STILL got that error.

No other app is using this key. I'm using a single key and single token.

I assume your logic can't be simply 8 in a given second or you would need to receive 8 calls before throwing an error.

what's the condition please?

thanks

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
Bridie_M_MYOB
MYOB Moderator
41 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

41Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Api rate limit

Good Morning Peter and thank you for your post.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can gain access to the resources you need for assistance connecting with MYOB Advanced. 

Kind regards,
Bridie

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Peterhawkins
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Api rate limit

Unfortunately I am integrating for our own business so I am not an ISV Developer. We need to be able to integrate MYOB for our internal use but the APIs but they appear to be broken?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post